Sorry it's been so long since I've written, but I've been so busy writing my internship dissertation. This weekend I didn't do much; Thursday night I went out with the boys and their friends from home to O'Neils bar, and Friday and Saturday I watched movies with Bita and Audrey all night. Yesterday I went to Mass with the boys for Easter; it was very interesting. Morracas, tambourines, all kinds of stuff.
After Mass, I went over to Redcliffe and had a big cookout with the kids in their "backyard" for Easter, and we had cake for Vanessa's birthday. Then I came back here and worked on my paper a little bit, and talked to Logan before going to bed. Today, same old same old, but it's finally a pretty day again. Just got back from a run in Hyde Park, gorgeous, and am finishing my paper so I can just be done with it! I think I want to print an extra copy of my paper, just so I can burn it and feel the satisfaction. :)
Tonight, just more of the same. One more paper and a final left to go, so I'm going to get started on the paper. My last obligation is a week from Wednesday; my Marketing final, and immediately after I'm going to the Chelsea game!!! A ton of people are going, and it'll be such a great way to end the semster together, especially if they win.
Love you all! Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment