It's kind of nice not having a voice. For example, I can pretend to be listening to people, then blame my voice on not responding :) Just kidding, but it has been funny seeing people try to communicate wtih me all day. Usually, they just end up whispering too, which is really funny to watch their voices get lower and lower and lower.
Nothing really new to report; on the mend for sure (yayyy drugs!) and getting SO excited to see Logan. He's having a bit of passport trouble at the moment, but keep your fingers crossed it all works out. He's due to get to Barcelona Friday afternoon.
Happy birthday to mom! Yesterday was her AND Barbie's 50th birthday. Too bad I wasn't there to drink wine with her, but it's not like my throat could have handled it anyway. I've been wondering - why do they give the giant horse pills to people with TONSILLITIS? The name implies that it very well might be hard for us to swallow anything, like water, much less giant sized pills. Ugh, if only I ruled the world :)
Work is good, everyone feels bad for me so I don't have to do deliveries or anything, which is kind of nice. Found out today that we get to go into one of hte archive rooms at the end and pick 3 things we want! I think it'll all end up being Adidas stuff, she has a collaborative thing wtih them, but still really expensive and actually stuff I'll use. Her Paris show was yesterday and apparently it went very well. I personally wasn't floored by teh collection, but her stuff is never groundbreaking - that's what's nice about it I guess. Most of it is totally wearable by "regular" people.
Amy got her license yesterday, beware to anyone going near 275 for the next few months. So scary. I still think of her as a 6 year old. I'm just busy thinking of things to do when the boys get here and packing and laundry and getting better! Logan and I's 2 year anniversary (gasp!) is when he's here, which is convenient :) I got 12 hours of sleep last night, and think that definitely made a difference in my healing process. It's ten and I'm definitely going to bed soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are lucky you get to see your boy, I for sure miss mine. Looks like you are having fun girl! Love ya
ReplyDelete