I've decided to compile a list of our best "fat kid moments" of the trip, becuase most of them are from Kristin, and they're all hilarious.
1. Kristin finding onions and ketchup in her boots the morning after eating a hot dog
2. Haley and I EACH consuming an entire breadbasket and pasta dinner in Scotland because we hadn't eaten all day
3. Kristin, upon hearing that a place didn't have extra large ice creams, ordered a large AND a small
4. Me waking up with peanuts in my bed
**those are the best so far - stay tuned, because Paris is coming up :)
Last night we all just hung around here and went to different pubs. I talked to a gay guy about Stella's new line for about 20 minutse and felt very fashion forward :) TOday, Sarah and I woke up early and went on a Beatles walking tour. It was pretty cheap, and we soon figured out why. Not super great quality. But we did go to Abbey Road, Saville Road, and all the other cool palces and took pictures. THen we went to the GLobe Theater, but found out it costs NINE POUNDS just to get in and look at it! So we left, and went to the Portabello Road market by our house and got the best cupcakes in teh world from Hummingbird Bakery; Red Velvet, yummmmm. TOnight we got a coupon for a cool Italian restaurant nearby, so we're going to go there with some kids in our house, then maybe hit a pub for awhile. I can't ebleiev Sarah already has to leave :(, but it was SO great to have her here, everyone is jealous of me that one of my friends flew all the way here for the weekend to be with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment