HOw could I forget to write about meeting Stephane?!!! He actually wasn't that bad, just in a French accent yelled about getting him a ham and cheese sandwich, carrot juice, etc. He basically just ignored us the entire time he was there. Luckily we got to duck out on time because Sarah was here and Elizabeth had an interview to get to. Also, I SAW STELLA! Just the back of her head and one arm, but still. It's a start. Nothing else really new to report, just catching up on sleep from the weekend and doing some homework in anticipation of hte next few weeks. Paris, Barcelona, then Logan's here, then a million other things. AND research papers, finals, projects, oh my. Not that I'm complaining. I'm here! Hope everything is well with everyone! Sorry it's so short but there's nothing really to say.
PS- got an invitation to the Chloe friends and fmaily sale on Thursday and CAN'T WAIT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment