Wednesday, 11 March 2009

The Department of Horrible

So, a little passport trouble turned into a LOT of passport trouble, and I've been freaking out all day, but thank God it's finally being overnighted to Logan so he can fly out tomorrow. Stressful. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't have to call up the Dept. of State and whisper adamantly to them about how they should do their jobs better (just now getting my voice back).

On to happier things. After self-diagnosing myself with meningitis, the flu, and mono, then actually having tonsillitis, I think I'm going to hang up my stethoscope for awhile. And maybe get some placebos, because apparently I'm also a hypochondriac. Work's been cool because I haven't had to do anything hard. No voice = no phone, no callbacks, no answering the door, no deliveries :)

Class tonight was interesting on state welfare systems. Our teachers are SO smart, and love to get us debating. My teacher said I made a "valiant effort" for not having a voice. Now, I'm just about to go to bed. I've packed for Barcelona, got everything in order with Andrea, who is my travel buddy, and just need to get work over with tomorrow and stuff before we leave! it's supposed to be 70 and sunny! No posts until Sunday night when I get back, stuffed full of paella, sun-soaked (compared to here) and smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment