So, today was kind of a big day at the office. PAUL WAS THERE!!!!! I didn't see him, of course, but he was 2 floors below me! Some of hte girls in the office saw him and flipped out. AND, I got to go to Stella's house, 2 blocks from mine, to deliver 5 bags of clothing for a dinner party tonight and interview tomorrow for her to choose from. I got to stand in her sitting room and talk to her nanny, and heard her kids playing upstairs! (Wow, that last one sounded stalker-ish).
Other than that, just a super busy day at work, with deliveries, send outs, you name it. And it's St. Patrick's Day!!! so we're going to an Irish pub in a little bit to have a few beers with our friends. Can't wait! AND Logan gets here Thursday morning! I took off work and opted to work two other half days to make up for it so I can show the boys around the city.
Love and miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment