Went to City University today to schedule my classes, none on Friday! I'm taking Marking in the United Kingdom, and an international human resources class that I have to take for IU to graduate, so I figured I might as well get it over with here as everybody says it's just a pain at home. I will go to class on Monday mornings, then to work for the afternoon, work Tuesday, work Wednesday mornings with class in the evening, and work on Thursdays. LOTS of commuting, but at least I'll have three day weekends to travel!
Yesterday for lunch we went hunting for a pub in between lectures, only to find that the nearest one was closed - what we happened upon instead was really interesting. I'm pretty sure it was the British version of Bob Evans, but with beer. We were definitely the only people in there under the age of 75. BUT, we got burgers, fries (chips) and a beer for only 4.70! Senior citizen discount?
Tonight, we're going to lay low and go to a local pub and try to let our poor shrunken livers recover a bit from the past two weeks. :) This weekend we're going to do touristy things like museums and Big Ben and whatnot since it's one of the only weekends we'll all be together in the city. I'm going to try and figure out how to post some pictures on here for all of you to see all of the cool stuff I'm getting to do..more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment