So, I tried to write an entry yesterday (sorry dad) but I guess it didn't post. Sunday I just did boring stuff like grocery shopping and laundry, and went on a HUGE run. Very uncharacteristic of me. Luckily, when I was still really far from home and wanting to stop to walk, one of those lovely surprise London rainstorms began, and it proceeded to rain sideways for the next half an hour, enough to make me want to haul ass home and get a great workout!
Yesterday, we got to actually do real work. We were doing inventory stuff, taking in returns and mailing sendouts, and it felt like a real job! In a gross story, a certain magazine returned dirty lingerie to us. Ewwwww. Today though, it was back to the basement for us. We're making real headway though, and it has to be done by next week because dun dun dun, Stephane is coming next Wednesday. He is basically the boss off of the Devil Wears Prada. I'm not joking. We also packed a HUGE box of stuff for people to wear when they all go to Paris for fashion week in a few weeks. We can't go because we have class, but it'll actually be nice to be in a quiet office, maybe have a chair to sit in? (We currently sit on a backless bench, that is, when we're even in the office and not in the dungeon :)
Just got home to a Valentine's Day package from mom and dad with ranch dressing! Yessss. Haven't been able to find it anywhere here. Also, got chocolates from dad, love you! Tonight I'm going to try and actually do some homework, considering I've done about a minute of it in the last month, I guess I'm due. Am SO excited for Scotland this weekend, and I'm going to the Opera on Thursday! Busy busy busy. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

scotland and the opera! how fun!!! did u see we will rock you? i rec. it!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see u!