Just booked a trip to Paris with all 8 girls in my house! We're going March 6th, then the following weekend I'm going to Barcelona, then a weekend in London and then my adventure weekend in Wales! Whew. We all booked a hostel together (8 girl room, no worries mom and dad we'll be safe we're the only ones in it).
In other news, it is BLIZZARDING here! It's been pouring down snow for the last 4 hours, and people are freaking out. My friend tried to order in Chinese food for dinner and they said they wouldn't because of the hazardous roads. I feel like all of London will be shut down tomorrow. Unfortunately, it doesn't snow underground, so I'll still have to go to work. There are literally no cars on the road at all, very quiet and peaceful.
We're just sitting around watching the SuperBowl, hoping for American commercials and hanging out! More tomorrow - cross your fingers for a snow day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment